Tuesday, March 3, 2009

They Are On the Way, Grandma!

Camden had her "official" 6-month portraits taken last month. While the scanned image has some flaws, the real-deal are just adorable. But when you're talking about Camden, there is just no other way it could be!

I'm not sure which is my favorite. Today I lean toward the "brown" one...just in her white shirt behind a little table. Although I really love the pink one...and then there's the profile...but let's not forget about the close-up face shot. I love them all!

1 comment:

Grandma Pat said...

Darling Camden--
What an adorable little girl you are!! I love these pictures!

Grandpa Jim is home from the hospital, but has a cold and cough. He's glad to be home.

Grandma Pat is back at work, and has some catching up to do. We both love you and would like to give you lots of kisses and squeezes. Can't believe you're 7 months old already!
Love, Grandma Pat