Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a Difference

It was about this time a year ago that we knew we were expecting our darling Camden. It was actually the Monday after Thanksgiving that I took a home pregnancy test, but her four month birthday is today and it got me thinking. What a difference a year can make.
She's making every effort to sit up on her own, so I took this month's bear pictures with her sitting up...well, propped up.

Guess I pushed it a second too long!

She still loves to cuddle with the small bear. She gives it lots of hugs.

And look what a difference four months can make!

1 comment:

Grandma Pat said...

Camden, you're getting to be such a big girl! 4 months old already! Mommy and Aunt Carole say you're talking and cooing and smiling a lot now. I hope you'll tell me everything that's been happening when I see you on Friday. Hope you and Mommy and Daddy have a happy, happy Thanksgiving! Love, Grandma Pat