Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Elizabeth's Gift

My friend, Elizabeth and her two sons, Salim & Ramire, gave Camden a wonderful gift. It is a 4- DVD series, called, "Praise Baby." It has various hymns and praise music played to baby-friendly images...other babies, large objects, colors, shapes, etc. I placed Camden in her bouncy seat and put it in while I made dinner last night. She loved it! She cooed and bounced and happily entertained herself while I was busy. It was also nice for me to have some good music in the background. Thanks for the wonderful gift!


I tried to capture Camden enjoying the music, but she stopped making her little coos. However, she did seem to like having the camera on her...she was full of smiles!




1 comment:

Grandma Pat said...

Hi, Precious Camden!!
I loved watching all your little smiles and expressions and your expressive big eyes! What a blessing you are! Grandma Pat and Grandpa Jim prayed for you and all of our family this morning. We love you very much!